2.0

Update by user Apr 15, 2016

Their "new better tasting"chewy chips ahoy used to be delicious, they changed the recipe and now they have a distinct taste of burned cookies. They leave an aftertaste in your mouth. My family refuse to eat them.

Original review posted by user Apr 11, 2016

I have been buy these cookies for my family for over 20 years.I purchased 4 packs a few days ago and my husband ate a few and said they were disgusting, so we opened another pack and the same thing happened.

We thought maybe they were expired so when we checked it we saw that the package now says NOW: BETTER TASTING. This is the 2nd time since I've been buying these cookies that I've noticed a different taste. Well sad to say that after so many years of I am done with the changes, because this new flavor leaves a nasty aftertast.

This new formula my friends and family all agree was a mistake.I paid for 4 packages and have to throw them out because no one wants to eat them and the store won't take them if they are open.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of chips ahoy chewy cookies from Chips Ahoy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Chips Ahoy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was new chewy chips ahoy are not edible, cookies have an aftertaste and chewy chips ahoy now better tasting. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chips Ahoy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chips Ahoy?

Comments

The Chewy Chips Ahoy was one of My Favorite Cookies....I haven't purchased them in awhile.....and to my Surprise they were Horrible,they Look and Taste Generic,the Flavor is Bland and Dry...The Chocolate Chips are Smaller,I will Not buy these Cookies Again,I'm So Disappointed in Chips Ahoy!

I agree. Too much of a vanilla taste for me. Back to the "elves" for me!!!

Temecula, California, United States #1211935

Yep I got online to say exactly the same thing but y'all beat me to it.It's like they think if they put "Better Tasting" on the package that we will ignore our taste buds telling us how nasty they are.

These have been one of my favorite store-bought cookies since my childhood (easily 30 years) and now I can't even eat them.That's how you ruin something great folks.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1191695

I bought a pack of cookies night and I hate the new taste,they are not chewy at all the taste old and dry I will never buy them again

nica8515

Thanks for your comment. I wish the company took our comments serious.

This comment says everything I wanted to say about the new taste well done. *** chips ahoy