Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Your cookies do not taste, look, or digest the same as they used to. I am 33 years old and have been eating cookies and milk since I was a child with my father.

I vividly remember thinking to myself as a kid, I cannot wait to share this with my son some day. Well that day has come and the cookies are so awful that a 3 year old toddler won't even eat them. Don't patronize me by asking for some stupid UPC code or packaging information because I could give you every single package off the shelf current down at the Wal-Mart and they are all going to be the same. The cookies are smaller, rock hard, and have very little flavor.

You can leave a cookie sitting in a cup of milk for a full minute and they are still hard as rocks when you take them out. You are losing your customer base because you don't care enough about what we are saying to listen and just admit the recipe changed, and you are going to change it back.

At least that would be the right thing to do here. You are ruining one of the best things about your company.

Review about: Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Old cookies.

I didn't like: New original chips ahoy cookie, Burnt, New taste, How much smaller the cookies are theyre baby sized.

Comments

You asked what happened. Warren Buffet happened.

Ever since the company was bought, the quality of the products nose dived.

He then divested most of Mondelez, which owns the Chips Ahoy brand. The products that we loved was owned by the original Nabisco company, now long dead even though its name lives on.....

Yep I just bought a package of them too and they’re ruined. Ugh!

Ugh! They were awful and I do mean awful. The taste is completely different too. The texture is bad too.

Will not ever buy them again.

They’re completely RUINED NOW!!! Bad taste ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!