Review about Chips Ahoy Family Size Pack from Wyoming, Pennsylvania
I ran out to my local Dolla Grneral store last night to grab some snacks for my children's lunches.We always tend to grab a pack or two of chips a hoy cookies.
I decided to grab the family size pack. I came straight home to pack the kids lunches and was not too happy when I opened the package. please see the attached photo.
Looks like someone decided to do an in store taste test before my purchase and what was left in the package is smashed to crumbs!Needless to say, the package is now in the trash!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Chips Ahoy Family Size Pack
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Every time I link to something on Chrome your INCREDIBLY IRRITATING vocal commercial comes on over and over and over....and I can't even hear what I'm trying to listen to....and..."
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "Burnt tasting cookues. Been buying them for a while my kids love them bought a package last week.Kids didn't eat them because they taste burnt...."
- "WE purchased a Stickey leather chair. The leather discolored after less than 6 months. Stickley said oils in the hair must of done the discoloring, They will not..."
- "I was skeptical at first but I'm glad I went to the presentation. I saw everyone posting about time shares but actually it's discounts traveling. They did try to sell..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."