Review about Chips Ahoy Family Size Pack from Wyoming, Pennsylvania

35 of 41 Chips Ahoy reviews

I ran out to my local Dolla Grneral store last night to grab some snacks for my children's lunches.We always tend to grab a pack or two of chips a hoy cookies.

I decided to grab the family size pack. I came straight home to pack the kids lunches and was not too happy when I opened the package. please see the attached photo.

Looks like someone decided to do an in store taste test before my purchase and what was left in the package is smashed to crumbs!Needless to say, the package is now in the trash!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chips Ahoy Family Size Pack
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #696142

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Chips Ahoy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
35 of 41 Chips Ahoy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 17, 2015 #1034811

This is not Dollar General's fault. Could be someone from outside as in a customer did this. I worked in a grocery store, though where one of the employees would grab a couple sliced of bread out of a package of bread and say they will never miss it. oh brother.

countryfan_81

Sep 12, 2015 #1033040

I'd call the health department about that.

Sep 11, 2015 #1032414

Update you are a ***!! If your children are afraid to tell you the truth, then you have failed as a parent!!! And just incase you respond to this, i have 2 sons and i can honestly say they have never lied to me no matter what!!! Why you ask?? I taught them at a young age to be honest no matter what. No threats or punishments to them. After all we were young once ourselves.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Chips Ahoy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Chips Ahoy.
Filing a new complaint about
×