Not resolved
0 comments

As a parent of two children with peanut/nut allergies, the recent story of the 15 year-old dying after mistakenly eating a Chips Ahoy with peanuts was utterly terrifying and I can absolutely see how it could happen. Your response to the tragedy was appalling.

I have taught my children, ages 10 and 15, to always check as well, including things that have been safe in the past. However, we are all human and there will come a time that even the most vigilant will make a mistake. I believe that companies have the ability to play a much bigger role in consumer food safety. Chips Ahoy packaging must be changed to help ensure that something like this never happens again.

Make anything with peanuts/nuts distinctly different than your "safe" products. We will no longer be purchasing your products until we see that changes have been made.

Review about: Chips Ahoy Cookies.

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel

You May Also Like