I paid $1 for a 3oz bag of Chocolate chip cookies.The bag had a red piece of tape around it.
I didn't notice that the other bags in the machine did not have this red tape. I ate one of the cookies that tasted very stale. Don't know what the red tape meant or why it was in the machine. The machine is located in a room coming from a hall in which I work.
I am sure that the vending machine person was well aware of how they put the cookies in the machine. I never would have bought them had I known that the others weren't the same. The red tape seam to be compatible with the material of the bag. At this time I am asking for a refund.
I love these cookies and was so anxious to eat them.I only had one dollar change on me that day, so I was not able to eat my cookies.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I ran out to my local Dolla Grneral store last night to grab some snacks for my children's lunches. We always tend to grab a pack or two of chips..."
- "Um do you check your rice before you import for cheap??? Do you have QC checking this stuff? I just bought a box on Saturday of hamburger helper crunchy..."
- "I called and ordered flowers and a bear for my anniversary on 9/15/14 and was told if I wanted it done that day I had to pay an extra fee..."
- "Hi thanks for taking this complaint about this location Crescent City Dialysis 3909 bienville street suite 1b my name is GREGORY BARROW I am on dialysis for the past..."
- "I m waiting for my order from November 28, they recibe the payment but this fraud, carefully ..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."