I paid $1 for a 3oz bag of Chocolate chip cookies.The bag had a red piece of tape around it.
I didn't notice that the other bags in the machine did not have this red tape. I ate one of the cookies that tasted very stale. Don't know what the red tape meant or why it was in the machine. The machine is located in a room coming from a hall in which I work.
I am sure that the vending machine person was well aware of how they put the cookies in the machine. I never would have bought them had I known that the others weren't the same. The red tape seam to be compatible with the material of the bag. At this time I am asking for a refund.
I love these cookies and was so anxious to eat them.I only had one dollar change on me that day, so I was not able to eat my cookies.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "Pizza Hut delivered the worst pizza I have ever had; visually and taste please see the attached pix. These pizzas speak volumes about the weak leadership, concern, and quality control practices..."
- "I called and ordered flowers and a bear for my anniversary on 9/15/14 and was told if I wanted it done that day I had to pay an extra fee..."
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "thanks for answering all my questions ,well the reason why i ask you all those questions is to make sure that my puppies are going to a nice and caring..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."