Chips Ahoy - Red Tape on bag

41 of 41 Chips Ahoy reviews

I paid $1 for a 3oz bag of Chocolate chip cookies.The bag had a red piece of tape around it.

I didn't notice that the other bags in the machine did not have this red tape. I ate one of the cookies that tasted very stale. Don't know what the red tape meant or why it was in the machine. The machine is located in a room coming from a hall in which I work.

I am sure that the vending machine person was well aware of how they put the cookies in the machine. I never would have bought them had I known that the others weren't the same. The red tape seam to be compatible with the material of the bag. At this time I am asking for a refund.

I love these cookies and was so anxious to eat them.I only had one dollar change on me that day, so I was not able to eat my cookies.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Review category
Fast Food
review #535002

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Chips Ahoy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
41 of 41 Chips Ahoy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 26 #1164728

i don't see what's so scary about it, do you really think someone would clearly mark a bag they were trying to poison someone with

0 0 Reply

May 26, 2015 #988286

I had the same issue with a bag of Cheetos Cheese Puffs that came from a multipack of chips. I contacted the company because I thought it had been tampered with. They were quick to respond that it was a mechanical error and not human tampering. Something about the end of the roll in the bag making process. I am waiting for them to send me a mailer for me to send the defective bag to them. I am expecting them to send me coupons for free items as well. You definitely need to contact the manufacturer of the products so they can make good on their error.

0 0 Reply

May 07, 2015 #981072

Go to the machine and call the number located on it.you will have another fresh bag delivered to you and might even have 10$ instead.I would have not eaten it with tape on it but hey if you weren't worried about being poisoned that's your prerogative.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Chips Ahoy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Chips Ahoy.
Filing a new complaint about
×