I paid $1 for a 3oz bag of Chocolate chip cookies.The bag had a red piece of tape around it.

I didn't notice that the other bags in the machine did not have this red tape. I ate one of the cookies that tasted very stale. Don't know what the red tape meant or why it was in the machine. The machine is located in a room coming from a hall in which I work.

I am sure that the vending machine person was well aware of how they put the cookies in the machine. I never would have bought them had I known that the others weren't the same. The red tape seam to be compatible with the material of the bag. At this time I am asking for a refund.

I love these cookies and was so anxious to eat them.I only had one dollar change on me that day, so I was not able to eat my cookies.

Review about: Chips Ahoy Cookies.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Chips Ahoy?

Comments

i don't see what's so scary about it, do you really think someone would clearly mark a bag they were trying to poison someone with

I had the same issue with a bag of Cheetos Cheese Puffs that came from a multipack of chips.I contacted the company because I thought it had been tampered with.

They were quick to respond that it was a mechanical error and not human tampering. Something about the end of the roll in the bag making process. I am waiting for them to send me a mailer for me to send the defective bag to them. I am expecting them to send me coupons for free items as well.

You definitely need to contact the manufacturer of the products so they can make good on their error.

Go to the machine and call the number located on it.you will have another fresh bag delivered to you and might even have 10$ instead.I would have not eaten it with tape on it but hey if you weren't worried about being poisoned that's your prerogative.