If you don't make it so that your Snak-Saks reclosable zip locks actually close without hitting it with a hammer, I will choose a competitors product next time.

The tear away opening did not tear away properly and I had to get scissors to open this *** bag fully.

After taking some out for a snack I found out I did not have enough vice grip in my fingers to get the zip lock to actually seal no matter how I tried it would not catch. I finally resorted to taking the bag to my work bench and busting it with a hammer. Next time I will oblitterate the product inside and send you the remains, and will never purchase the product again!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of chips ahoy snak saks cookies. Chips Ahoy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chips ahoy snak saks cookies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chips Ahoy.

Comments