1.1K views
1.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Last time I had chips ahoy was sometime in 2016 and I literally just opened a package I happened to grab (for nostalgia reasons) and, to my disappointment, these things are half the size they used to be! Literally!

I remember distinctly the cookies not being able to fit in a certain glass I use, and now these things fit inside with ease. They went from like a 2-2.5" diameter to a 1.5" diameter. They look like children's treats, I mean come on! I get that there's portioning and everything but I also remember it being "Serving Size: 2 cookies" now it's saying "Serving Size: 3 cookies" so in my best judgement, they've at least shrunk their cookies 1/3rd the size they used to be in just a year, according to their serving size indicators.

Very disappointed, I will not be buying them again until the original size has returned. NOTE: These are not the "Chips Ahoy Mini's" or anything of specialty...

just the good ole "original" chocolate chips ahoy cookies. (original in quotations because their size, is NOT original)

Product or Service Mentioned: Chips Ahoy Original Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: How much smaller the cookies are theyre baby sized.

Comments

I also am very disappointed with this smaller cookie and agree the quality has suffered.

I absolutely agree 100 percent with your comments Very disappointed with this smaller version.

Now wait a minute here. You post that they are "bad quality".

No, the quality is still good, the size is what has your panties in a wad. I agree they are smaller, but don't you think this is really a first world problem?

You could be starving and thirsting to death. Suck it up, ***

Crazy they made them smaller and didn't change the price and the Packers Same Size the full people not nice Chips Ahoy. I won't be buying any more Chips Ahoy until they change their cookie size back to what it was.

I just called the company and the lady agreed they are smaller. Of course nothing will be done