Cicero, New York

We bought a package of the new Reese's chips ahoy cookies this week.I have been eating chips ahoy for years.

I was disappointed and surprised by the size of the cookies. I couldn't believe how small they were. Two bites and gone. Her paying the same.

They shook around the package because they had extra room. I'm the one choosing to buy cookies therefore I want to eat a WHOLE cookie.

I had a hard time taking a photo that showed the size.My hands r small my ring size is even a 4 to explain how small my fingers are.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of chips ahoy cookies from Chips Ahoy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chips Ahoy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chips Ahoy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chips Ahoy?

Comments

I've noticed an unpleasant aftertaste with several flavors of chips ahoy cookies on top of the small size. Stopped buying them, they were gross.