Chips Ahoy Cinnamon Donut Cookies Review from Pretoria, Gauteng
These do not taste like cinnamon or a donut it taste like pumpkin I was really excited to try it but when I got it and tried it it taste like apple and pumpkin spice and it was so bad and the taste lasted in my mouth for almost 15 mins and I didn't even been eat a whole cookie very upset
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I normally love Chips Ahoy but the last 4 times we've bought them the chocolate chips are like eating glass. I know it's not glass, well I hope it's not,..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "Our experience started three months ago as the seal of our coffee machine went and we had to sent in for repair after about two months we got the machine..."
- "ordered a floral arrangement for a family member's funeral. Had to change the date of delivery, but could never speak to anyone who knew what they were doing. ..."
- "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."