Chips Ahoy Cinnamon Donut Cookies Review from Pretoria, Gauteng
These do not taste like cinnamon or a donut it taste like pumpkin I was really excited to try it but when I got it and tried it it taste like apple and pumpkin spice and it was so bad and the taste lasted in my mouth for almost 15 mins and I didn't even been eat a whole cookie very upset
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Every time I link to something on Chrome your INCREDIBLY IRRITATING vocal commercial comes on over and over and over....and I can't even hear what I'm trying to listen to....and..."
- "Our family was traveling through Ravenel, South Carolina on 3/22/14 and we stopped at Hardys #3096 for a snack. There were at least 4 people behind the counter, and..."
- "I just get one of the new cheetos mix -up to my son and when he was eating his cheetos when he found a big piece of plastic hard inside..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Hello i bought a pair of asics shoes in December i use them once a week and only on court i do not got to club wearing them, they were..."
- "This Sleazy slumlord Ely Dromy/Jonathan Dromy'Daniel Dromy/ 505 investment co. LLC/Dromy international sent a letter of apt conversion to condo to us. They lied to us and said "No..."
- "During March 2015 i subscribed to web.com, the service delivery was pathetic therefor decided to find another service provider. I complained in writing to web.com as well as that they debit..."